Labels

Sunday 28 October 2012

It's not you - it's me.

It's not you - it's me.

Truthfully - it's me.

I am neglectful and can be quite selfish at times to my....

...email account and now blog. They have not seen me in a few weeks...it seems.

And with my neglect - comes the ripple effect of not keeping in touch (as fast as I should) with family and friends.

But I know most of you feel the same way - where does time go?
I have plans to make our life more efficient.
I love efficiency.
I need efficiency - things seem to become neglected with out it. Do  you agree?
Efficiency in all aspects of life is important.

Efficiency with me returning emails would be appreciated by those who send them to me, I know.

My Mother and Father-in law gave me this document they picked up from a talk they attended at a local community centre. The document was entitled "The Keys To Maintaining Your Sanity". There are only 8 statements listed, but number 8 is my favourite.
It reads:

"Good intentions are not good enough."
How true?!

This is what I'm working on - turning good intentions into actions.
And at the moment it's implementing efficiency.
It's starting small but hey, at least it's starting. 

... now all of this I've discussed is able to happen because of number 3 on the list:


"The first hour of the morning is the most important time of your day."
This is what I did in the first hour of the morning .....(x3)....







No comments:

Post a Comment